Duty Manager - JW3
- Location: NW3
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £21,000
Hours: Part-Time. Fridays (year-round) and Saturdays (September – March)..
Additional shifts offered when available.
Fixed Term Contract, one year with potential to extend.
The Duty Manager has the overall responsibility for the operational delivery of JW3 events and activities.
All staff must wholeheartedly buy into JW3’s mission, vision, values and guiding principles. A belief in the importance of inclusivity and working cross-communally, and a commitment to high quality Jewish engagement, arts and culture, and community building is critical.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in Duty Manager/Front of House/Reception/Box Office settings.
• Successfully working under pressure whilst maintaining calm, with multiple demands and in a busy environment.
• A confident and friendly manner with the public and a professional/smart appearance.
• Motivated, highly organised, with initiative and good time management skills.
• Able to interact confidently and build relationships with a wide range of types, at all levels.
• Extremely thorough – with attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
• A pro-active and creative approach to problem solving.
• Solid, appropriate level of IT skills and experience, including using Word, Excel, internet, Outlook and databases.
• Experience working in a relevant position at an arts venue, live performance venue, theatre or cinema.
• Working in a ‘customer service’ role, in the profit or non-profit sector.
• A demonstrable personal interest in and experience of the arts, culture and Jewish life.
• Experience of working successfully with Artifax and Spectrix.
Closing date 31st July.
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org