PR and Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) - Chai Cancer Care
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Chai Cancer Care are looking for a full time maternity cover Marketing & PR Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in PR & marketing, social media and writing press releases.
• To be responsible for all areas of Marketing and PR at Chai Cancer Care
• To take responsibility for writing all press releases, articles and marketing material. Liaising with the press and building relationships with them.
• To keep up to date with all our press coverage (ensuring cuttings folder is up to date with all of our weekly ads and press coverage)
• To liaise with our external creative agency to plan and execute advertising, marketing campaigns and event materials
• To send out email campaigns
• To manage the printing of all Marketing and event materials
• To take responsibility for all PR including, idea and content generation and media relations.
• To be responsible for Chai’s website including ongoing updating, reporting and analytics and suggestions for ways to improve content and traffic.
• To develop and update Chai’s social media presence including: twitter, facebook, Instagram and establish contact with relevant blogs.
• To manage in-house production of flyers, artwork and literature from existing templates
• To ensure that the reception and other public areas (counselling and garden room) have 3 folds, Together Magazines, Services brochures and event flyers
• To liaise and coordinate all those involved in Together Magazine
• To book and liaise with event photographers. Preparing photo briefs, leading on the night/day briefings and coordinating photo calls
• To assist at all events – putting up banners, taking photos/managing event photographer, social media posts covering event and assisting the fundraising team
To be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org