Office Manager (Family Office) - Central London
- Location: Central London (Marylebone)
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: c. £35,000 negotiable depending on experience
As the office manager you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including office administration, front of house, basic financial administration and providing general PA support to the Directors.
• Managing the office, including reception and guest greeting
• Organising meetings, managing calendars and scheduling, maintaining reminders, managing and filing emails, and maintaining various registers
• Taking ownership of all filing and record-keeping which should be efficient, intuitive, logical, secure, and user friendly
• Organising events and travel, booking accommodation where needed
• Ordering office supplies and managing all office services, security, insurances and health and safety.
• Financial administration- bank and credit card reconciliation of expenses, reconciling transactions including fees and charges, online payments and processing invoices
• Liaising with other key staff (particularly the Investment and Property team) and supporting them by implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems, carrying out research and coordinating projects as required.
• Responsible for dealing with IT and HR matters, liaising with 3rd party suppliers as required.
The role will also include some personal PA support to the Directors including:
• Management and insurance of an art inventory
• Making all insurance claims, specially health insurance claims and follow up on reimbursements.
• Negotiating contracts such as insurance, travel agencies, leasing and contractors.
• Being responsible for all family passports, visas and residency status for all the family.
• Miscellaneous ad hoc family related projects as required
This role would suit a candidate from an operations, EA/PA or even an event management background who is fluent in the use of technology and able to take responsibility for the smooth running of the office. You will have a strong work ethic, a very high attention to detail, be proactive and well organised, a strong communicator, emotionally intelligent, and able to perform under pressure.
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org