Children’s Educator and Service Leaders - Finchley United Synagogue
- Location: Finchley
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £50.00 per session
1 position for the ‘School Year 3 & Year 4’ service and 1 position for ‘School Year 5 – 6’ service.
Commencement of both roles August 2021.
Finchley United Synagogue serve over 500 children between the ages of 0 and 13. We educate our children through our stimulating Children Services and program of events throughout the year. We seek two dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced Children Service Leaders.
We are looking to recruit two dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly talented individuals who would like to make a difference to our Children’s Shabbat morning experience.
These services require a lot of imagination and innovation to excite and enthuse the children and the ideal candidates must be experienced, dynamic and confident in a children service setting. Being able to work with others and plan effectively is also highly important.
Full support will be provided.
The person to be appointed to this post should be able to demonstrate the following:
• A strong background working with children
• Knowledge of the Shabbat morning prayer service
• Knowledge of parsha and the Jewish year
• knowledge of basic safeguarding process
• Strong communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm, and charisma so that they can engage and inspire children and ensure they enjoy the service in an environment that ensures all can take part and gain benefit from the service
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact email@example.com