Property Manager - Surveyors Practice
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Property
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to deal with Residential Block Management in a busy Surveyors Practice.
Your day-to-day duties will involve:
• Managing new build and older developments
• Liaising with leaseholders, residents and contractors regarding queries relating to the management of the building and service charges
• Undertaking regular property inspections as per the management contracts
• Dealing with maintenance and repairs to internal and external communal parts and liaising with contractors
• Reading, understanding and interpreting legal documents such as leases, freehold documents and contracts relevant to the developments within the portfolio and ensuring the terms of these documents are upheld by any associates relevant.
• Serving Section 20 notices
• Liaising with Clients
The right candidate will be a team player, have excellent problem solving and organisational skills and attention to detail.
To be personally recommended for this role please contact email@example.com