Analyst, Supplier Onboarding Manager - Demica
- Location: London
- Sector: Financial
Demica is a rapidly growing Fintech providing working capital solutions to large corporates and banks. We accelerate growth by unlocking cash trapped in working capital using our receivables, payables, and inventory finance solutions.
Our technology platform connects hundreds of multinationals to banks and institutional investors. With a broad range of structures, simple implementation processes and unique risk management features, our solutions enable our clients to access billions of dollars of cost-effective funding.
Over the past three years we have materially expanded our origination, structuring, implementation, and placement teams to enable us to compete globally.
The Product Management team has the remit to manage Demica’s entire working capital finance product suite. The team’s main areas of responsibility include product management (revenue generation, pricing, strategy, product requirements and roadmap, supplier onboarding), deal execution (pre-mandate origination support, RfI/RfP, PoC, legal documentation) and commercial insight (regular and fluent client conversation market research, competitor analysis).
The Supplier Onboarding Manager will take ownership of supporting all sub-teams of the Product Management team, as and when required, in all activities mentioned as part of the team’s responsibilities. The Supplier Onboarding Manager’s main emphasis will be on building his/her product knowledge to gain autonomy and proactivity, as well as, taking responsibility of the Supplier Onboarding (SO) activities. You should become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Supplier Onboarding function. Onboarding Suppliers across multiple clients and Jurisdictions.
The main tasks to be delivered by the analyst will be, but are not limited to:
• Internal governance of the team, in particular on keeping up to date the internal Task & Duties document on a weekly basis at least, and any other internal governance metric agreed with the Global Head of Product (GHoP). This will be reviewed weekly by the GHoP.
• Keeping Harvest up to date with the activities requested by the team. This will be reviewed weekly by the GHoP.
• Supplier onboarding (day-to-day coordinated and managed by Head of Supplier Onboarding)
• Supplier analysis
• RfI/RfP/Questionnaires and any supporting documentation (as Required)
• UAT (coordinated and managed by Head of Product Delivery (as Required)
• Origination support
• Team projects support
o Demo support to Platform sales/Origination
o Head of Payables Finance and GHoP direct support
o Complete any relevant training assigned during the course of the role
• Ongoing (or otherwise agreed) reporting to the Head of Supplier Onboarding
o Above mentioned activities
o Out of Job-Description activities as performed.
A Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline, or qualified by experience.
• Fluent (speaking and writing) in English and Italian
• Strong PC skills; proficient knowledge of MS products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to prioritise efforts and tasks, diagnose problems and take ownership to ensure prompt delivery
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage different stakeholders and audiences
• Capacity to work independently and multitask to meet tight deadlines
• Commercially aware and sales driven
• Interested in working with new technologies
• A good understanding of financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
• Up to 2 years’ financial services experience in a product role or similar positions
• Fluent (speaking and writing) Spanish and/or other European languages
• A self-starter with the ability to organise and manage work and time independently
• Open minded, easily adaptable to short notice changes in a fast-moving environment
• Pragmatic and accurate
• Critical thinker and collaborative
• Adaptable to multiple and diverse cultural environments
• Self-learner, not afraid of asking appropriate questions or thinking out-of-the-box, proposing new ways of doing things
If you are interested in this role please contact email@example.com