Contracts Administrator - Kenkko
- Location: NW London/working from home
- Sector: General Business
Reporting to: Managing Director/Deputy Managing Director
Hours: Part time, c. 3.5 days per week
- Issuing Kenkko’s contracts.
- Sending out Kenkko’s contracts to counterparties.
- Chasing Kenkko’s contracts signed by counterparties.
- Receiving and reviewing Kenkko’s contracts signed by counterparties.
- Receiving and reviewing counterparties contracts.
- Returning counterparties contracts signed by Kenkko.
- Chasing sample receipt and obtaining feedback for contracts which are subject to sample.
- Under guidance of Managing Director, explore, research and generate new businesses by identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Help gather offers in order to provide to customers.
- Organise samples
- Any other project as required by trading team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Essential:
- Excellent phone manner
- Organisational skills and communication skills, written and oral.
- At least 1-2 years of office administration or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Incoterms and international transport (basic understanding at least)
- Confident and determined approach.
- Resilience – ability to overcome rejection.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Competitive streak.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- Intermediate Excel.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Desired
- Advanced Excel.
- Deep understanding of Incoterms.
- Fluent in 2nd language
- University degree.
- Experience in similar environment.
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org