Headteacher - Torah Temimah Primary School
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Education
- Salary: Salary range: L8-L21
The Governing Body of Torah Temimah Primary School seeks to appoint an ambitious and professional Headteacher with the vision, ethos and drive to take forward our successful and popular school.
Required from September 2021.
The successful candidate will have:
• A passion to ensure all pupils fill their full potential
• Enthusiasm and creativity to develop the curriculum
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills
• The ability to inspire and lead staff
• Proven senior leadership experience
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
CLOSING DATE: 19/04/21
SHORTLISTING DATE: 21/04/21
INTERVIEWS: 25 - 27/04/21
For further information, to arrange a visit or to request an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org