Administrative & Secretarial Roles- Curwens Solicitors
- Location: Enfield
- Sector: Administration
Curwens Solicitors are seeking 2 new full time employees based at their Enfield Offices (parking on site).
Conveyancing Legal Secretary- to provide secretarial and administration support to fee earners and partners
• Word processing / typing and collating correspondence and other documents from audio / digital dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately
• Deal with clients on the telephone and by e-mail, taking messages accurately and passing to appropriate person(s)
• Manage diary systems for fee earners, arranging and booking meetings
• Maintain an effective filing system - scheduling files for archiving and retrieval of files from storage
• Processing client invoices, entering data on SOS accounts system, raising posting slips, completing ledger cards
Office Assistant- to provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to the office
• Assisting with the opening and distributing of incoming post & DX. Dealing with all outgoing post and DX on a daily basis. Collection and delivery of DX from collection point.
• Morning collection of newspapers. Taking the daily banking to the bank. Purchase of office supplies (tea, coffee, stamps)
• Covering Switchboard and Reception during lunchtimes and when reception is short staffed.
• Administration support including, photocopying, scanning, filing, & file preparation.
• Deliver any ‘by hand’ documents to other firms/businesses or to Court.
• Collection and distribution of faxes, stationery and other office supplies as necessary.
• Providing support to secretaries and other support teams.
For full details or to apply for either of these roles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org