Fundraiser- Arts Therapies for Children
- Location: Working from home
- Sector: Not for Profit
- Salary: £20 per hour
Arts Therapies for Children are looking to recruit a dynamic, experienced fundraising professional to support the continued growth of the charity. The main purpose of the role is to develop and execute the charity’s fundraising strategy in order to enable continued growth and a sustainable fundraising framework. In addition to strong fundraising experience, the ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working as part of a small, dedicated team, and have an appreciation of working in an organisation going through a growth phase. It will also be important to be comfortable interacting with donors and stakeholders from across the community.
Contract: The role is offered for an initial 3 month period with a scope for becoming permanent depending on performance.
The role will be home-based and is part-time and suitable for flexible working.
The fundraiser is responsible for ensuring that adequate funds are raised in accordance with the ongoing needs of ATFC, in line with the expectations set by the Director and advisory board. The fundraiser must also ensure that they always represent ATFC in a positive and professional manner.
A minimum of £15,000 of unrestricted funds during the contract period.
1. To deliver against agreed financial target
2. To devise and execute new fundraising projects and events, e.g. for Chanukah
3. To launch online fundraising campaign
4. To build and develop new and existing relationships with individual donors, businesses, and charitable trusts, including the maintenance of ATFC’s donor database.
5. To plan and develop materials for future fundraising drive around Purim 2021
6. To provide input into ATFC’s forward planning processes based on expectations of future fundraising goals, including developing a proposal for the remainder of 2021 and how to reach an expected fundraising goal of £60,000 per year
7. To utilize ATFC’s range of anonymous case study materials to best promote the positive effects our work has on vulnerable children and to deploy case studies as appropriate during fundraising process.
8. To ensure that ATFC’s donor database and fundraising materials are regularly updated
9. Work with the office manager to write and send letters of thanks to donors.
10. To act as an ambassador for ATFC as appropriate in external meetings and public forums
• Educated to degree level
• Experience fundraising for a small charity with ambitious plans
• Ability to work flexibly and efficiently as required
Hours of work and location
• This position is offered on a flexible basis. The role requires a maximum of 50 hours per month.
• Location: remote, attending in-person meetings where required
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org