Senior Bookkeeper- Empee Silk Fabrics
- Location: Edmonton
- Sector: Accounting
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000
Empee Silk Fabrics, a leading textile wholesaler based in Edmonton North London is recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30pm
Purpose of the Role
• Delivering high quality and efficient financial and management accounting.
• Responsible for overall performance of management of the finance effective delivery of profit and loss, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• To deliver papers and communicate on capital accounts and expenditure for Board Level
• Being part of the Senior Management Team
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage the assets and liabilities of the company, ensuring timely payment of suppliers and staff.
• Monitoring customers’ accounts on a weekly and monthly basis and processing payments.
• Proactively supporting all departments to ensure that financial processes are understandable and adhered to and all costs are closely monitored and controlled.
• Lead the periodic review of internal processes and controls, ensuring that risk is managed and minimalised and the risk register is up to date and relevant.
• Maintain all ledgers related to sales, purchase and other expenses up to trial balance
• Routine bank reconciliation across different currencies
• Filing of both EU & UK Vat returns in accordance with individual country legislation
• Currency trading to optimise Exchange rates transactions
• Administrative duties including handling of supplier and freight paperwork, expense paperwork including utility bills
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in:
• Operating Excel software, SAGE, MS Office
What We Offer
• Salary £30 - £35,000 per annum dependent experience
• 28 days annual leave full-time equivalent (including bank holidays and Jewish holidays)
• Free car parking
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com