Education Project Manager- ORT
- Location: Camden Town
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000
If you are an experienced educator (in a formal or informal setting) with experience of managing projects and want to contribute to a global international not-for-profit and work with an innovative, committed and friendly team, then we could be looking for you!
We are looking for an excellent communicator with strong organizational skills who is driven and can lead on co-ordination of international educational programs, plan seminars, training and exchange programs.
The Education Project Manager will join a team at World ORT’s Head Office in London that oversees the organisation’s international programmes. The role offers variety and the chance to make an educational impact working with partners to deliver added value to schools and colleges all over the world.
Our programme includes projects that provide leadership and support to our network. We specialise in preparing for the rapid changes in the fields of education and work, and to make ORT the first choice for our students and their families. We aim to keep our educators at the forefront of educational trends so that our students can thrive after they graduate.
We provide a schedule of training events (face-to-face and online) throughout the year for educators, exploring new developments in science and technology education, educational management and leadership, and other relevant fields.
We organise special programs for students (including collaborative learning projects, international summer schools, competitions and awards) around STEM education, skills for work, social responsibility, global citizenship and Jewish education.
The Education Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating with colleagues in the Education department to manage all aspects of our current projects, delivering new projects in line with our strategic plan, and providing a critical link between the Head Office and ORT’s professionals in the field.
KEY SKILLS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION:
• At least two years proven experience in an educational or similar project management role.
• An understanding and proven experience in a formal and/or informal educational setting.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills and a commitment to follow-through the lifecycle of a project
• Ability to use initiative, problem solve and pay attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong professional relationships with ORT’s educators and supporters all over the world.
• The sensitivity to understand the need for flexibility when working with people from diverse cultures and nationalities.
• Be committed to your Continued Professional Development.
• High proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Ability to plan effectively and work well under pressure.
• Familiarity with Jewish communal institutions locally and internationally is desirable.
• The ability to communicate professionally in additional languages would be advantageous.
For a full job description and to apply please contact email@example.com