Office & Social Media Manager- Mesila
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: Dependent on experience
The Administrator will provide full administrative support to all the Mesila’s branches, to ensure
the effective and efficient operation of the organisation.
Hours: Monday- Thursday, 10am-2pm
● To provide administrative support, including communicating with clients, record keeping, input and
maintenance of data information etc. as required.
● To perform reception duties, including responding to emails, answering phone calls, returning voicemail
● Enter information and regularly update the online CRM.
● To prepare and assist in the collection of data for the monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
● Coordinate logistical elements of the financial coaching service, including contact with families, coaches,
ensuring paperwork in place, take payment etc.
● To help plan and attend events and webinars, which may occasionally require evening or weekend hours.
● Responsible for managing Mesila’s social media profile including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc.
● Issue receipts and thank you letters to donors.
● Support with planning and implementation of community fundraising events.
● To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role.
● Good phone manner
● Good numeracy skills
● Knowledge and skills in maintaining a database and experience with online CRMs
● Competent with IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
● Previous experience in social media/digital marketing
● Act with discretion and ensuring confidentiality in all matters
● Organised and able to focus on various tasks
● Good communication skills
● Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own work to meet agreed objectives
● Ability to work as part of a team
● Previous administrative experience essential
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com