Marketing & PR Manager - The S&P Sephardi Community
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Marketing and PR
- Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager to help with the ongoing marketing and programming needs of a busy Jewish Community with 3 main synagogues and a growing schedule of events. This will be a part-time position (25 hours per week) with potential for growth, based in Hendon, NW4 London.
The successful applicant will have key marketing and communication skills and will be extremely well organised and be able to deal with a wide range of interesting and varied work as well as being proactive and able to work autonomously.
• Design and production of marketing material for events and programmes.
• Oversight of weekly newsletters for the synagogues.
• Promotion of the S&P Sephardi Community through Social Media to encourage growth in membership.
• Maintaining a multipurpose community website with educational resources and event booking systems.
• PR administration
• Supporting events through marketing
• Developing a long term marketing and PR strategy for the S&P and the SKA
• Experience with Design packages e.g. Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Experience with event organisation.
• Excellent written and spoken Communication Skills.
• Excellent understanding of social media and digital marketing tools.
• Experience of maintaining a website using WordPress. (Training can be provided).
• Excellent IT skills – Proficient in MS Office.
• Photography skills (desirable)
• Photo edition and video creation and edition (desirable)
• Understanding of Jewish history and holidays (desirable)
• Previous experience of working in a community setting (desirable)
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and multitask.
• Strong attention to detail and consistency.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Tuesday 20th October 2020.