Administrator- Achisomoch Aid Company
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Achisomoch Aid Company Limited (AAC) is a London based charity established more than 35 years ago, that provides highly efficient services and innovative solutions to clients and charities.
We are seeking to recruit an administrator to assist in the day to day delivery of AAC services. The role will report into the Deputy Head of Operations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience a similar administrative role, be numerate and IT literate, have a high level of oral and written communication skills and customer related experience.
A good reward package is available and is commensurate with a candidate’s level of experience.
The aim of AAC is to facilitate the giving of charity more efficiently and easily by creating a bridge between our clients and worldwide charities. Clients use their account to donate directly to charities all over the world, with all the features of a bank account – cheque books, regular statements, on-line access, online charity donations, interactive queries on their account, low balance messages by SMS or email, and a help line that’s second-to-none.
To support AAC to deliver highly efficient day to day operational services that meet the expectations and needs of clients and charities. The job holder will report into the Deputy Head of Operations.
• Be the first line of support for clients and charities via phone and email to ensure AAC continuously provides a high-quality and effective service;
• Office manager and liaison with office landlord
• Arrange organisational meetings, both internal and external and take minutes
• Support colleagues and undertake training, where appropriate, that encourages a culture of ‘right first time’;
• Liaise with clients and charities to ensure they can access the service and seamlessly undertake their charitable business;
• Investigate client and charity complaints, undertake root cause analysis and report findings and lessons to be learned with others in AAC
• Liaise with other members of AAC to ensure an effective service is maintained;
• Support AAC in the drive towards continuous improvement initiatives.
• Contribute ideas and undertake analysis and contribute towards the delivery of operational projects
• Other tasks commensurate with the role and experience
• Previous experience administrative and office support related experience is essential
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks is essential
• Strong communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation is essential
• Numerate, with strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures is essential
• IT literate with the ability to prepare reports in Word, spread sheets in Excel and Power Point is essential
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues is essential
• Ability to converse in Ivrit is desirable
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to maintain a professional and patient demeanour at all times; and
• An ability to take the initiative with the determination to see tasks through until completion.
Hours: 20 hours per week spread throughout the week (actual hours to be agreed with successful candidate)
To apply: Please send your CV or any questions about the role to email@example.com