Mortgage Administrator- Harford Financial
- Location: Edgware
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 plus discretionary bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Administrator to join Harford Financial, a London based Mortgage and Protection firm who specialise in helping their clients to build their property portfolios.
Main duties include:
• Processing new business applications
• Produce quotations for new and existing policies
• Liaise with clients directly to assist and resolve general enquiries
• Research and sourcing
• Moving applications through the process to completion by liaising with mortgage and life insurance providers/solicitors/agents
• Obtaining, maintaining and submitting supporting client paperwork for compliance
• General administration
The ideal candidate will have administration experience within financial services, be confident and professional on the telephone and good at written communication. They will be personable, hardworking, autonomous and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
Use of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, as is the ability to learn quickly the various systems used by mortgage and life insurance providers and our own network.
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am - 4pm on Friday.
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org