Customer Support Manager- Techloq
- Location: North London
- Salary: C. £65-75,000 + dependent on existing experience within this business sector
WORKING HOURS: Full-Time (40 core hours). The post holder is expected to have a high degree of flexibility and will be expected to be available out of hours and at unsociable times. Three-month probationary period.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reporting to the CEO and will be part of the Senior Management Team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead a multi-disciplinary team based currently in London and Israel.
• Head up Support, working with and coaching a team of 25+ staff and focusing on exceptional customer service and technical support to both end users and resellers.
• Responsible for the Support teams globally within the company
• Responsible for ensuring all support teams in the UK and internationally are trained and receive continuous professional development
• Responsible for ensuring all support staff are on-boarded appropriately in the UK and internationally
• Responsible for the ongoing relationship with the Development and Product departments, including the drawing up and operating of processes between the departments to ensure alignment
• Responsible for change control, risk and incident management.
• Responsible for the well-being and operational running of the bespoke International phone system, CRM and Ticketing system.
• Responsible for measuring performance of support teams and identifying areas for improvement.
• Responsible for department recruitment and retention.
• Any other duties commensurate with the post.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate should have experience and proven background in managing diverse customer service and technical support teams
• Supported and tested complex IT (software, cloud, network, SaaS) services delivered direct to consumers
• Proficiency in using a wide range of computer programmes (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook; -knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous)
• Experience of working with internationally based diverse and complex teams
• Knowledge of networks, cloud and technical architecture would be advantageous.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Experience of being a proactive team member, contributing to the success of wider team and organisational goals
• Candidate should be understanding and sensitive to the cultural ethos and values of the company
• Candidate should have high-level of knowledge and experience of working within a tech/internet based industry
• Able to plan, organise and carry through operations drawing on input from key stakeholders and senior management
• Excellent technical service skills / strong problem solver
• High attention to detail
• Able to work at a fast pace and use initiative where appropriate
• Ability to juggle workloads and work to a high-level under pressure, prioritise and be flexible while meeting deadlines and working on different tasks at the same time
• Understanding of orthodox Jewish customs and rituals
• Good level of written and spoken English
If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org