Office Administrator - Ecommerce Business
- Location: NW10
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: £21,000-£24,000
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am- 5.00pm
We are looking to recruit a full-time Office Administrator for our rapidly growing e-commerce company based in London, NW10. The successful candidate will provide professional administrative support, ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Our friendly team is hard-working and supportive and will provide training where required.
The post holder must have clear communication skills, excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and always maintain a professional approach. Additionally, the candidate must be able to work well under pressure as at times the role may be demanding.
As a representative of our company, we expect the individual to have a polite manner when talking with staff and clients.
● Customer Service- All aspects including messages, emails, and answering phone calls. This must
be done in a proactive and timely manner.
● Basic Book-keeping
● Logistics- Liaising with carriers and logistic suppliers.
● Liaising with suppliers and stock management.
● Purchasing stock
● General office duties
● Must be able to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, and balance priorities to achieve results.
● Proven organisational skills, outstanding attention to detail, and maintaining high standards.
● Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
● Confident in writing emails and answering telephone calls.
● Practical working knowledge of all Microsoft packages especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
● Previous experience in a similar role. At least 1 year of office experience.
● Self-motivated and ambitious as the company would plan to promote to office manager once
suitably qualified and trained in the administrative role.
● Be able to manage a busy office environment.
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org