Project ImpACT Volunteering Manager
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £30,000-£34,000 FTE depending on experience
Part time, 3-4 days per week
Flexible working hours across the week, role includes some Sunday mornings and afternoons.
There is potential for the role and hours to increase.
Role to begin September 2020
Are you energetic, motivated and organised?
Do you have experience working with teens?
Do you want to make a difference in the community and inspire the next generation of young leaders?
Project ImpACT, a dynamic and growing youth volunteering programme are offering an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join their team.
Project ImpACT engages and inspires teens to develop an outward and active approach to helping others less fortunate. The programme provides impactful and hands on volunteering opportunities on Sundays and weekday evenings supporting a variety of Jewish and non-Jewish charities. The volunteering sessions empower and challenge young people and enable them to develop useful life skills, and develop into community-focused leaders.
- Planning and managing the youth volunteering programme.
- Coordinating a team of youth madrichim
- Liaising with charities and communities regarding volunteering sessions
- Managing our large central volunteering events.
- Communications & Social Media
For more information about the role and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org