Office Administrator (maternity cover)
- Location: Belmont
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: £650 per month (£12.50 ph)
Communal organisation seeking part time Administrator (maternity cover). The role is to begin immediately for 3 months with the potential to extend until Feb 2021 for the right candidate.
Hours: 12 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 3 hours per day)
The job requires an individual to provide logistical and administrative support in the office and projects of the Charity. The jobholder will be required to perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited to the following:
Centre & Ofﬁce Administration
● Management of rooms
● Coordinating with the ofﬁce e.g. cleaning staff rota
● Managing the Day-to-Day Banking and record-keeping to pass onto the Bookkeeper.
● Manage effective efﬁcient storage of all equipment
● Ordering all programme & ofﬁce refreshments - tea, coffee, milk, cups etc
● Ordering all ofﬁce supplies - stationery etc.
● Making necessary travel bookings - hotels, taxis, etc.
● Creating and producing occasional ofﬁce social events
● Ordering and liaising with printers for print work.
● Dealing with day-to-day banking and paperwork
● General ofﬁce admin - sourcing addresses and emails, collecting and sending post etc.
● General assistance and support - speaking to suppliers, helping create trips and visits.
● Helping with speaker visits, their travel and related arrangements.
● Secretarial work for staff eg photocopying, scanning, designing posters
● Performing research and general admin in support of the programme
● Assisting with tickets, brochure and similar sales
● contacting speakers, obtaining bios and photographs etc.
● Working with the team to ensure all logistics are delivered efﬁciently.
Skills, Experience and Qualiﬁcations Required
1. Experience of working in Administration or related ﬁeld.
2. Take Responsibility: Be capable to work independently with initiative
3. Possessing a high level general ofﬁce skills and note taking.
4. Be capable of good organisation and teamwork.
5. Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
6. Ability to multitask in various areas simultaneously.
7.Ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally to individuals and at small meetings.
8.Positive Persona, Responsible, Proactive, Happy to get involved in the detail.
For more information and to apply please contact Yael Solomons- firstname.lastname@example.org