- Location: North London
- Sector: Property
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction and ideally experience working with JCT / NEC contracts looking to work for an industry leading company?
We are a North London based construction company, covering all works within the industry; New build/Developments of residential units from single dwellings to blocks of flats, refurbish existing residential units for Insurance work & Private clients and planned upgrades & maintenance to Residential blocks. We have a great company culture and team; have you got what it takes to be part of it?
This position would suit a Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction looking for a progressive role with an industry leader. On offer is an excellent opportunity to showcase your expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts and play a key role in the company’s ongoing success as well as progressing your career.
• Attend pre-contract meetings
• Negotiating and overseeing contracts
• Payment Preparation
• Negotiate and resolve disputes
• Review design, specifications and logistics
• Preparing program of works, planning and packages for the Site Managers
• Mitigating delays and logistics
• Liaise and relay info to clients
• Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction
• Experience working with JCT / NEC contracts
• Looking to further career
• Experienced in contract law
• Ability to plan and be proactive
To apply, please contact email@example.com