Youth Service Manager – Langdon Brady (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Location: North London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £27,000 - £32,500 depending on skills and experience
Working as Youth Service Manager at Langdon you will feel enormously rewarded. You can use your skills and passion to make a real difference to young Jewish people between the ages of 11-19 with a Learning Disability and Autism.
You will use your experience and ambition to lead a staff and volunteer team working collaboratively with families and young people to manage an exceptional youth service.
You will lead on developing an activity programme of fun activities, where young people can learn social and life skills in a safe, stimulating and engaging environment.
- Ensure Langdon delivers on its ambition by developing an exceptional Youth Service.
- Co-produce the development and delivery of a creative and imaginative activity programme.
- Actively recruit, manage and mentor sessional staff and volunteers.
- Respond to individual and group needs which includes issues affecting young people, promoting self-awareness and positive self-esteem
- Actively build and maintain relationships with parents and carers.
If this sounds like you, we are keen to hear from you.
For a full job description and application details please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th June 2020 – 5pm
Interviews: w/c 1st – 5th June 2020