Finance Assistant- Chabad Lubavitch UK (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Location: Stamford Hill
- Sector: Financial
- Salary: £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience
This role is to provide administrative and financial processing support in the Finance team. The Finance Assistant will work closely with the Financial Director, providing support through the organisation. This role is responsible for accounts payable process, ensuring that invoices and staff and volunteer expenses are paid on a timely basis, supported by the right documentation. The role ensures that accounting transactions are prepared and entered accurately in the Sage accounting system and generally support the Financial Director in achieving great financial stewardship of the charity’s funds. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administrative, data processing and inputting of the operations of the charity, with regards to the charity’s accounting policies and procedures. This includes reconciliation of all control accounts and ensuring the charity received the appropriate documentation before payments are made for expenses and invoices. A full job and person specification is available on request.
Hours: Part time- two days per week - to include Monday, Wednesday or Thursday
• Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or qualified by experience
• Excellent IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience of working within a small finances team in the charity sector.
• Good team player
• Understanding of charity accounts.
• Experience of a charity organisation
• Experience using Sage 50
• AAT qualified or part-qualified CCAB accountant.
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
• Have experience of working in the charity sector
• Experience of using a computerised accounting package(s).
• Strong MS Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent written and spoken (face to face and phone) communication skills.
• Experienced or involved in implementing change in systems and processes is an advantageous
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check and have the right to work in the UK.
To apply please contact email@example.com