Senior CTA Qualified Accountant - Practice (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Location: North London
- Sector: Financial
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Senior to join a growing and dynamic firm near Stamford Hill. Having uniquely integrated book-keeping and accounting services, we are able to provide our clients with comprehensive services extending to tax and business advisory.
We are currently looking for a CTA Senior Qualified Accountant to join our property investment and development client team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role is ideally suited to a senior accountant with a strong background in property tax and accounting.
This is a broad and varied role that requires excellent organisational skills, the ability to produce high quality work and meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and ambitious and will have an opportunity to progress within the firm.
Core responsibilities include:
● Providing and overseeing advanced tax advice for companies and groups of companies within property and various other industries
● Managing group reorganisations and tax structuring
● Managing HMRC enquiries of all types
● Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
● Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities applying FRS102 1A and FRS105 and maintaining working paper files to a high and professional standard
● Assisting with due diligence work and other related accounting and tax consulting work
● Working with and supporting the partners on project and ad-hoc work and tax investigations.
Qualifications and Skills
This role will suit someone who is outgoing and able to manage a very busy workload, multi-task and work under pressure.
The role is for tax work mainly for property investment and property development clients and ntherefore the candidate will need to demonstrate experience and proficiency in this industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
● ACCA/ ACA and CTA qualification
● Experience working in practice for 5-10 years
● Proactive in their approach to the role and the requirements of the firm
● Ability to communicate and interact with staff and clients on a professional level
● Ability to organise, manage and control their own workload and adhere to client and office deadlines and discretion
● Capable of working on numerous clients’ affairs, setting and working to budgets
● Report to managers and also directly to partners
● Able to take on ad-hoc projects including due diligence reporting etc
● Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel in particular (we use the GSuite variant)
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria in full and would like the opportunity to work for a busy and growing company.
Successful candidates will need to undergo a thorough interview and also pass a test on tax and accounting technical knowledge.
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org