Senior Executive Assistant - UJS (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £ competitive
- Employer: UJS
The UJS Sabbatical team and professional staff are empowered by 8,500 Jewish students, as the Voice of Jewish Students fulfilling our mission of Leading, Defending and Enriching Jewish Life on Campus.
To succeed, the team requires a ruthlessly organised – and organising - internally focused Senior Executive Assistant, who will report to the CEO. This is a critical high-performance role for a digitally literate; highly professional; ‘can – do”; ‘won’t take NO for answer’; team playing; completer finisher.
Key areas of responsibility:
Development and Fundraising Support
• Assist CEO in all fundraising administration to track donor’s behaviour
• Work within the team to oversee and support small and sustainable fundraising projects
• Fundraising administration including but not limited to working with the database to track and project all income
• Assist with outreach to alumni
• Create and rationalise data exports to assist with fundraising
Finance Administration Support
• Day to day financial administration, including invoicing, expenses etc.
• Work with bookkeeper to produce management accounts and cashflow forecasts
• Work with CEO to produce and co-ordinate annual budget
• Track spend across the organisation
General Administrative Support
• Administration of welfare grants to students and other major administrative projects
• Manage and co-ordinate all issues relating to the UJS office premises and supplies
• Constantly review our data collection and user experience and ensure this is at the highest possible level
• Manage database and data input
• Assist CEO and team in administration tasks such as diary and travel and event management tasks by employing and ensuring training and use of popular best practice digital tools.
This is a full time role but flexible working options are available.
To apply please contact email@example.com