Office Administrator- Financial Sector (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: £23,000 + discretionary bonus
Opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a Chartered Financial Planner who is seeking to expand and scale up a highly regarded financial planning company. Based in London NW4, the company offers holistic financial advice and exceptional customer service to its growing client bank. There is scope for the role to develop into an Office Manager position over time.
• To help the Principal/Owner of an independent financial adviser business to improve the efficiency, organisation and administration of the business.
• To drive the adoption of a new comprehensive back office software system – Intelliflo.
• To gain an understanding of the financial planning process.
Desired Character Traits:- Honesty, loyalty, diligence, responsible and reliable, organised, attention to detail, hard-working, efficient, polite, Self-development orientated, IT – receptive.
• IT Skills – MS Word, excel, powerpoint and outlook. Ideal but not essential – proficient with IFA back office software called Intelliflo.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Previous office-based experience ideally gained within the financial services or pensions industry would be advantageous.
This role is likely to appeal to individuals with at least 12 months experience.
1. Become the firm’s key contact for all data entered into the firm’s new back office software system Intelliflo
- learn the various applications of the system
- data entry
- help adviser set up a work flow process on the system
2. Assist adviser with client onboarding and case progression
Input client data and documents on to Intelliflo
Draft correspondence with investment, pension and protection providers
Monitor and manage client case files to ensure all relevant documentation has been requested and received – and to chase up documents which have not been received.
Sending off new business application forms.
Providing clients with case updates.
3. Manage client review process and adviser diary
Ensure annual review process occurs and is correctly documented.
Identify relevant timings
Contact client in advance of anniversary
Arrange meetings – face to face, video conference or telephone.
Write up meeting notes
Upload to Intelliflo
4. Prepare meeting packs for adviser in relation to adhoc meetings
5. Maintain hard copy stock levels of key advice process documents
6. Update client email distribution lists
7. Manage the firm’s quarterly newsletter – arrange and distribute by email
8. Administer provider commission and fee statements. Upload to Intelliflo.
9. Automate workflow processes where possible
10. Assist Principal with income reconciliation process
11. Drive client portal adoption amongst the client base.
12. Answering and responding to client calls
Hours: Full time but part time and flexible working will be considered.
To apply please contact email@example.com