Business Development & Networking Professional - One One One
- Location: Soho
- Sector: Property
One One One are looking for a Mid-Level Business Development and Networking Professional. The role will be full time Monday to Friday and based at our 11 Greek Street, Soho, W1D 4DJ address. Start date is immediate. Compensation to be discussed at interview stage.
About One One One
One One One are a boutique Commercial Real Estate Advisory company who specialise in representing tenants in central London. We can help with the search and negotiation of Leasehold, Serviced and Managed office space. We can also help with disposals, lease restructuring, rent reviews, workplace strategy and company Growth Acceleration.
Read more about us on our website: www.oneadv.co.uk
Or follow our Social Media channels:
o LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-one-one/
o Twitter: https://twitter.com/oneadvisoryldn
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oneoneoneadvisory/
o Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oneadvisory/
Role will be client facing and cover all areas of Business Development. It will include but will not be limited to:
• Lead generation
• Database management
• Lease tracking
• Cold and warm calling
• Booking meetings and attending pitches
• Maintaining excellent client relationships
• Marketing via social platforms; property databases; mail outs
We are looking for someone who:
• Ideally has Commercial Property industry experience and an understanding of tenants needs
• Has a strong background, and enjoys being, in business development
• Has excellent commercial awareness
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is able to self-generate leads with little supervision
• Is results driven with a hunger to succeed
• Is able to develop and maintain relationships with clients, fit out contacts
• Is energised and self-motivated
• Is extremely organised
• Has knowledge of (advantageous but not essential): Salesforce; CoStar
We believe that our values are imperative to how we conduct business and run our company. They are the building blocks of our culture and they support our common business principles & our people. They form part of all our decision making in everything we do and are based on;
• Communication - We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver clear and consistent communication; keeping you updated every step of the way. We exist to support our clients; you won’t find us ignoring calls or being precious with our time. There’s a level of respect, kindness and compassion in the work we carry out and we believe in doing things the right way. If that means investing more of our time, then that’s exactly what we’ll do.
• Honesty - In order to provide the highest level of service, we believe authenticity is essential. We established this company with honesty as our foundation. Our reputation is everything; we want to be sure you’re saying good things about the work we do and the kind of people we are. We’re invested in establishing meaningful relationships with our clients.
• Charity - Providing for the less fortunate is imperative to us. For this reason we are committed to giving away 5% of our profits to charity each year. We created our YouTube series The Ones because we wanted to give something back. The time, knowledge, and advice of experienced individuals – to encourage motivation and inspiration – with no expectations in return. It’s something that we’re passionate about and we’re extremely proud of the series so far. There is no hidden agenda, just the aim to pass it on.
• Growth - We strive to develop and promote creativity and forward thinking; to encourage our client’s ideas and visions as much as our own. Pushing boundaries and overcoming obstacles are part of our culture. Persistence and perseverance are at the heart of everything we do. We’re an inquisitive bunch and we know that learning and sharing our new-found knowledge is an essential part of evolving as a business, and as individuals. There’s no such thing as a silly question and no such thing as a problem that cannot be solved.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org