3rd Line Support Engineer
- Location: Split between Stamford Hill & Working from home
- Sector: IT and Telecoms
- Salary: £25,000-£40,000 depending on experience
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Stamford Hill during an exciting time of our organisation's development. You will be responsible for providing high quality technical support to help maintain infrastructure and customer services which will include liaison with 1st and 2nd line support, development teams and other service providers. Client base is global with focus in UK, Israel, USA.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for resolving technical issues with regards to software, hardware and networks, as well as using remote backup systems to solve these issues. You will also be responsible for supervising maintenance checks, occasionally accessing customer systems to investigate issues and assisting with providing support on the helpdesk when necessary. You should be able to work well under your own initiative and have a proactive attitude to work.
Key skills needed for the Senior Field Engineer Role:
• Proven background in a 3rd Line Engineer position
• Excellent technical service skills / strong problem solver
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure
• Ability to resolve Win7 & Win10 operating system errors
• Knowledge of troubleshooting networks and how to build a network
• This is a great opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a small but successful company that works with the latest, cutting-edge technology.
• Able to document support processes and procedures so they can be reused by support team
• Candidates need to be proactive, efficient and able to work independently
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Strong sense of customer service
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to multitask
• Team focused
The role will be full time – 40 hours:
• Monday-Thursday (10-6) from Stamford Hill
• Friday (10-1) from home
• Sunday (2-5) from home
• 4 hours to cover occasional on-call support during weekday evenings.
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com