Office Manager- Netpex (ACTIVELY RECRUITING)
- Location: London, N16
- Sector: General Business
Netpex is an organisation that offers supported accommodation to young vulnerable children/adults (16-21 year olds) in various types of provisions across London. Most of our provisions homes that are staffed 24/7 and some are flats where we only offer outreach support. We are looking for an Office Manager to work in our Head Office (based in North London) and give support to the Operations Manager & CEO to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities (among others):
• General admin – Answering the phone, checking emails, minute taking, maintaining efficient office systems and processes, health & safety administration, diary management and other administrative tasks.
• HR – Dealing with the recruitment administration, updating staffing files in line with our safer recruitment policy and new staff contracts and email addresses etc.
• Referrals from Local Authorities – Dealing and following up with all the referrals that come through to us (whether by phone or email), assist the Unit Managers with them and complete and send back the proposal to the Local Authorities. Keep a record of every referral that comes through with relevant details and follow up as appropriate.
• Marketing/Sales of our services that we offer to local authorities & building up good working relationships with them – Initial approach to local authorities, setting up meetings with a view to selling the services we can offer to their Young People. Notifying local authorities on a weekly basis of our vacancies by phone and email. Getting us into new Local Authorities that haven’t used Netpex in the past. To help us with marketing materials such as hard copy leaflets, emails and updating our website which will help sell our services.
• Getting Feedback from Local Authorities –Calling and emailing Social workers, managers and Placement Teams from the Local Authorities to hear their feedback on the services we are offering to their young people. To follow up on any significant complaint ensuring it is dealt with promptly and efficiently by the right staff members. Setting up a process to collate, record and analyse feedback. Reviewing unit weekly reports which are written by the Unit Manager or the Senior Support Worker to flag up any concerns.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Ability to work fast and under pressure.
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to be assertive on the phone and challenge people when required.
• Experienced in making sales or business development calls.
• Enthusiastic and motivated.
• Thriving in a constantly changing and sometimes chaotic environment.
• Enjoys using own initiative for the benefit of the business.
• Following company’s policies and procedures and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org