Property Accountant- W1
- Location: London, W1
- Sector: Accounting
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Responsible for the sales ledger aspect of a wide and varied portfolio of both commercial and residential tenants based in central London.
Experienced property accountant required for a Company situated in W1
Candidate responsibilities will include:
• Invoicing rents, service-charges, maintenance, electricity and other service recharges.
• Preparation of aged debtors reports and management of credit control.
• Preparation of annual service charge accounts and liaising with tenants re-queries as they arise.
• Liaising with utility companies to ensure invoices are correct against meter readings and chargeable rates.
• Liaising with other suppliers regarding invoice queries.
• Reporting to the Finance Director, Managing Director and Property Director.
• Processing intercompany transactions.
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years working within a sales ledger role is preferred.
• Working within a property company with a minimum of 2 years is preferred.
• Having 2 years working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is preferred.
• The role will require good IT skills. This includes Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft outlook etc.
• Working experience with Virtual Cabinet or alternative paperless software would be useful.
• Command of English with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Salary will be based on experience and will be competitive within the industry.
To apply, please contact email@example.com