Marketing & Communications Manager- Maccabi GB
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Marketing and PR
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Maccabi GB aims to support the long term future of British Jewry by engaging and developing the entire Jewish Community with a broad range of sporting, educational, social and health and wellbeing activities, whilst promoting Jewish Identity and the centrality of Israel.
Each year, through over 250 targeted projects, programmes and events, Maccabi GB reaches over 50,000 people nationally and beyond. This is achieved by a dedicated team of professionals based in both London and the North.
Purpose of Position
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Manager is to create and implement a vibrant and engaging strategy for all of Maccabi GB’s activities including recruitment, Social Media, Website and mail shots to our database.
The ideal applicant will have professional experience in the field of marketing and communications, having written cross-channel marketing collateral, used a variety of Content Management Systems and have an understanding in analytical reporting.
The successful candidate must have strong experience of providing high quality and effective material for both online and offline content. They will have experience in digital communication and social media and have a pro-active attitude with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
They will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Finance to communicate the Organisation’s aims by reaching over 50,000 members of the community and beyond.
(all criteria essential unless stated as desirable)
- Passion for marketing and communications
- Passion for Sport and importance of community (desirable)
- Experience working in the Jewish Community (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of British Jewry (desirable)
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual, Committed and Enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Team Working skills
- Self-motivator and pro-active
- Ability to plan and view strategically
- Flexible, with a “can-do” attitude of trying to find way of doing things, rather than taking the easy avenue
- Efficient administrative and organisation skills
- Creative written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and press releases
- IT literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, email)
- Proficient use of social media platforms
For a full job description and to apply please contact email@example.com