PR & Marketing Executive - Chana
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Marketing and PR
- Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 FTE dependent on experience
Chana is the leading fertility support organisation for the Jewish community.
We have grown substantially in recent years and now have the need for an experienced and dedicated PR and Marketing professional to ensure our services are widely known throughout the community.
Hours: 20 hours per week
- To write and distribute relevant fertility human interest stories for regular press releases
- To ensure prompt write ups of events/ programmes and services for regular press releases
- To devise regular, engaging content on different social media platforms
- To provide up-to-date, relevant and captivating content for the Chana website
- To nurture and develop relationships with editors of all relevant printed material
- To compile an interesting newsletter every 3 months (to database of 10,000) which may include scientific innovations, Chana personal story, call to a fund-raising initiative, highlight a recent event etc.
- To grow a library of stories which showcase all Chana services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of the diversity of the Jewish community
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org