Project ImpACT Volunteering and Events Co-ordinator/Marketing and Communications
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £25,000-£28,000 FTE depending on experience
Project ImpACT Opportunities:
Volunteering and Events Coordinator (2-3 days per week including some Sunday afternoons)
Marketing and Communications Officer (1-2 days per week including some Sunday afternoons)
We welcome applications for either of the above roles individually, or a combined application for both positions.
Key Responsibilities- Volunteering & Events Coordinator
• Assisting with planning and managing the youth volunteering programme
• Liaising with charities on volunteering sessions
• Communicating with communities, schools and youth groups
• Managing our large central volunteering events across year groups
• Preparing monthly reports and newsletter
Key Responsibilities- Marketing & Communications Officer
• Communications lead - writing articles and promotional material for print and social media
• Communications strategy for all ImpACT year groups
• Researching and making applications to applicable trusts and foundations
Skills and Qualifications:
A desire to make an ImpACT, and encourage teens to volunteer in the community and beyond.
Strong attention to detail, excellent prioritisation and organisation skills.
Strong time management skills, exceptional communication skills; technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office programmes.
Ability to multitask, strong presentation skills, excellent writing skills, ability to work without supervision.
Great inter-personal skills, including a positive attitude, and a flexible approach to undertake a range of tasks.
A working knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and Mail Chimp.
A wider knowledge and understanding of the UK Jewish community and the charity sector.
Experience co-ordinating a team of madrichim/staff.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com