Full Time Caretaker- South Hampstead Synagogue
- Location: South Hampstead
- Sector: Community
- Salary: c. £20,000 dependent upon skills and experience
Hours: Full time, 40 hrs per week
Reporting to the Synagogue Administrator and Senior Caretaker, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the security, health and safety and maintenance of the Synagogue building and grounds.
Your main duties will include:
• To carry out all minor and emergency repairs/defects within the Synagogue complex
• To ensure that the Synagogue complex is kept secure at all times and that the alarms are properly set.
• To prepare the premises for weddings, social, board or other type of meetings and to store away properly and correctly all furniture, equipment, and ensure that the areas are left clean.
• To ensure that the building, grounds and landscape areas of the Synagogue are tidy, cleaned and properly maintained.
The successful person will be expected to have a well-developed sense of responsibility and be able to work well as a member of the Synagogue Team. The post holder will also be expected to be well organised and have good customer care skills. In addition the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and adaptable. Previous cleaning and general maintenance experience is essential for this role.
Closing date for receipt of applications – 31st January 2020
To apply, please contact email@example.com