Banqueting Manager - Finchley United Synagogue (maternity cover)
- Location: North West London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to be responsible for selling, marketing and promotion of our banqueting facilities in line with the Business Plan. You will also be responsible for the achievement of the relevant key performance indicators as defined by the board.
Fixed term contract until 31st March 2020
£: dependant on experience
Full-time - 35 hours per week Inc. Friday / Sunday
The main duties will be:
• Management of marketing operations for conference and banqueting facilities.
• To actively administer bookings and follow up all enquiries.
• Management and monitoring of cost invoices, suppliers as well as liaising with outsourced companies.
The successful person will have proven experience in business development and income generation in a target driven environment as well as a track record of sales. Excellent communication and organisational skills is essential. You will be self-driven with a strong sales approach. In addition, the post holder must be able to pay attention to detail to ensure work is carried out with accuracy and the quality expected and possess the ability to work unsupervised and deliver results within tight deadlines and objectives.
For a full job description and how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 21st November 2019