Financial Services Administrator
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Administration
- Employer: Rose Financial Planning
Rose Financial Planning is an independent financial advice business based in NW London.
They are looking for someone to manage the financial services back office administration. The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Undertaking the administration and preparation of all financial services cases on behalf of the principal.
· Obtaining letters of authority from clients on behalf of the principal IFA.
· General administration and secretarial duties.
· Opening and closing the retail office.
· Reception at the office 9-5 inclusive.
This is a full-time role, although part time applications will be considered.
· Previous admin/PA experience in the financial services sector, ideally with a financial adviser is essential.
· A basic understanding of life insurance policies, pensions and investments, and experience in liaising with insurance companies.
· Fluent and confident IT skills – including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Organised and methodical with an outgoing personality
· An interest in business development would also be an advantage.