Marketing and Events Assistant
- Sector: Community
- Salary: Competitive according to experience
The Role The S&P Sephardi Community are looking to recruit a driven and aspiring marketing and events assistant to help with the ongoing programming and marketing needs of a busy Jewish Community with 3 main synagogues and a growing schedule of events. This will be a part-time position with potential for growth based in Hendon, NW4 London.
The successful applicant will have key marketing and communication skills and will be extremely well organised to deal with the wide range of interesting and varied work
• Design and production of marketing material for events and programmes.
• Production of weekly newsletters for the synagogues.
• Promotion of the S&P Sephardi Community through Social Media. This includes daily updates and tracking, preparation of relevant copy and keeping up with the social media calendar.
• Maintaining a multipurpose community website with educational resources and event booking systems.
• PR administration
• Organisation of and attendance at occasional events.
• Events administration
• Experience with Design packages e.g. Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Experience with event organisation.
• Excellent written and spoken Communication Skills.
• Excellent understanding of social media and digital marketing tools.
• Experience of maintaining a website using Word-press. (Training can be provided).
• Excellent IT skills – Proficient in MS Office.
• Photography skills (desirable)
• Photo edition and video creation and edition (desirable)
• Understanding of Jewish history and holidays (desirable)
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and multitask.
• Strong attention to detail and consistency.