eVOLve Awards Administrator - JLGB
- Location: London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience
- Employer: JLGB
JLGB is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to help to administer evolve’s youth volunteering awards, including the Yoni Jesner Award, vinspired award, National Citizen Service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award and OCN accreditation.
The ‘evolve - young volunteering and skills initiative’ is JLGB's response to the ever-changing needs of young Jewish volunteers. evolve is a revolution in youth volunteering, creating an age-progressive volunteering journey removing faith and cultural barriers to participation for Jewish young people throughout primary and secondary school and on to university.
Each year, evolve enables and equips thousands of Jewish young people to fully engage in meaningful social action, enhancing their employability and transferable skills to become active citizens in their local community and wider society.
If you have the following skills and experience we would love to hear from you:
- Previous experience as an administrator
- Excellent communication skills, including an impeccable and confident telephone manner and fantastic written skills to compose effective emails
- The post holder will be the first port of call for engagement with all of evolve's key stakeholders and will be expected to have a welcoming, positive, professional and helpful attitude to ensure that we meet the high expectations
- First class organiser, able to keep accurate records with sharp computing skills
- Brilliant time management and logistics skills. Able to manage multiple diaries and coordinate dates for all aspects of the awards
- High level of competency with digital systems and databases especially Microsoft Excel to create and analyse data reports
The chosen candidate will be hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable and will need to be sensitive to the needs of faith communities when working with JLGB’s young stakeholders and their families, and be respectful of their observance, dietary and practise needs.
* Successful candidates will be required to be flexible in their approach and the work will include occasional evening and Sunday hours.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Programs and able to draft, format relevant documents.
- Arrange meetings, create agendas and document minute meetings.
- Co-ordinate work and provide support across the evolve team.
- Respond to telephone, email and website contact form inquiries.
- And any other duties that are relevant to supporting the evolve team.
- Previous experience of assisting in planning and arranging events.
- Previous experience of co-coordinating grant submissions.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A desire to show initiative.