Digital Project Manager - JLGB
- Location: East London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £27,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- Employer: JLGB
JLGB are seeking to employ a Digital Project Manager to lead on the transformation of JLGB’s digital systems across the membership, finance and awards functions. Projects will include the development of an online hub for weekly group activities and an adult training portal to support JLGB volunteers with the management and curriculum of their local weekly group, and the creation of new promotional materials to increase membership at local weekly groups.
The core function of this role is to ensure the timely delivery of digital projects by managing multiple external partners, including systems developers and creative designers. We are looking for an experienced individual who has extensive experience of managing multiple projects, particularly in the digital arena. You will be responsible for reporting progress back to our funders and therefore should have excellent document management and report writing abilities. You will have responsibility for managing your own workload so will be proficient at working independently and meeting deadlines.
The Digital Project Manager will support the Director of Operations and Director of Communications ensuring the projects are delivered efficiently and to deadline. You will overall be responsible for the leadership and delivery of projects and campaigns, including planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, reporting, and closing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
Working in partnership with our Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for defining the scope of your work in each area to meet the overall project aims, so you will possess a high degree of innovation and creativity.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Project Manager and managing associated budgets
- Experience of writing project plans, templates and briefings for external suppliers
- Experience working with external software developers
- Experience of undertaking project evaluation, monitoring and reporting
- Commitment to the aims of JLGB
- Proficiency with digital systems
- Experience in writing reports to funders
- Experience working with design agencies
- Knowledge of JLGB or a similar voluntary sector youth organisation
- Formal project management experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at once
- Management experience
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, but also able to work as part of a team
- Clear communication skills, both oral and written, and a good telephone manner