Work Avenue work with clients at all stages of their life to assist people into or back into work.
Empowering Women for Work is a brand new innovative programme for 2019. Have you been out of the workplace for a significant number of years? Perhaps you have never been in employment and are not sure where to start?
We want to take a group of job seekers on a journey. We know the workplace has changed significantly, and we want to give you all the tools so you become fully work ready and able to take your place in today’s contemporary workplace.
- To improve confidence and self-belief that a return to the workplace is possible
- To provide programme delegates with specific skills needed to improve their employability
- To improve the delegates’ employability we will be providing a dedicated mentor and a period of unpaid work experience to each person
Empowering Women for Work will include the following modules:
- Confidence Building
- Personal Branding
- Identifying Your Transferable Skills
- Writing your CV
- Completing Application Forms
- Preparing for Interviews
- Social Media and Virtual Networking
- Positive Workplace Skills
- Mock interview
- IT training – Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Plus careers guidance, mock interviews and so much more