A range of business workshops to help you grow and develop your business
Step-up Networking Skills
Runs every 6 weeks – 9.30am-12.30pm
Gain practical skills in expanding your network and leveraging your contacts in your search for work or for your business.
Topics include: Mapping your network and reaching out, creating your elevator pitch, creating and using a LinkedIn profile.
Sales for Start Ups Workshop
Thursday 4th July – 9.30am-12.30pm
Finding new customers, increasing revenue and growing your business through sales requires forward planning and an effective sales technique. This half-day workshop will provide you with all the tools, techniques and help you will need to make finding new customers as straightforward as possible.
What the course will cover:
- Identifying which markets and customers you want to target
- Setting out the target customer criteria
- How to reach this target audience – marketing and sales campaigns
- Setting business development goals and sales targets
- Measuring success
- Identifying critical sales activities
- Planning what research is required before you make contact with a new client
- Identifying the stakeholders that are involved in the decision making process
- How to open up a conversation
- Understanding client needs and situation – questioning and establishing sales opportunities
- Presenting a relevant sales pitch
- How to close and get commitment from the customer
Harnessing the power of LinkedIn for your business
31st July 2019. 9:30am – 12:30pm
Facilitated by Inspired Sales and Marketing Group CEO, Helen Horner
This training workshop will enable you to build a profile that reflects you and your business, develop a strategy, search and reach out to your target market and create compelling, engaging content for your customers and potential customers.
(We’ll remove the fear from posting and start getting you involved!)
This course is for you if you want to learn:
- How to develop a successful Linkedin strategy
- How to leverage all the opportunities available
- How to present your personal and business brand
- How to connect and start a conversation
- How to create a content plan
- How to craft engaging content
YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP (if you don’t have one we can provide one for you)
Managing Cashflow Workshops
Wednesday 18th September – 9.30am-12.30pm
Cashflow is the life blood of any business. If you are starting up your business or its already off the ground, this workshop will cover some basics of projecting and managing your cashflow.
The main focus of the workshop will be you putting your own cashflow projection together.
Work Avenue Business Adviser, Hannah Mindel, a chartered accountant by profession, will be facilitating the workshop and there to help and guide as you take control of the numbers in your business.