Our jobs board is constantly changing with new jobs being added every day. If you would like to apply for any of the jobs we are advertising, please be in touch with your Work Avenue adviser or contact email@example.com stating which role you are interested in.
£24-26k depending on experience
Applications accepted on a rolling basis
Hours: 5 week days per week, Mon – Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a local growing business in North Finchley, London. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated team within the busy and vibrant promotional merchandise sector? This role would be particularly suited to graduates and first-jobbers, seeking to launch a career within a sales and production environment.
We are an established and leading promotional merchandise company, designing and supplying advertising promotional products.
We enjoy long-standing relationships with trade clients throughout the UK.
We are an ISO9001 (Quality) certificated company and Sedex Social Audit members.
We are looking for a confident Administrator to work within our small, diverse head office. The position requires good all-round office skills, an organised and methodical manner and good communication skills. The successful candidate will show initiative and be a good team player, who is able to adapt to a wide range of situations and provide administrative support to a small team.
· Answering telephone calls
· Processing orders for global and UK sourced promotional merchandise products for a team of Sales Executives and Coordinators
· Ensuring delivery dates are met at production and delivery stages.
· Ensuring consistent and effective communications are maintained between you, other colleagues, suppliers and customers
· Liaising with colleagues and contractors at all stages of manufacture and delivery
· Ensuring all design artworks are checked and sign-off by all parties.
· Ensuring sales and delivery documents are signed and approved.
· Supporting our busy despatch department when required
· Ensuring the most economical delivery services are used
· Checking deliveries of client orders
· Checking prices, delivery addresses, dates and all information on order acknowledgements prior to approval.
· Prioritising urgent orders
· Ensuring all documents relating to each order are properly completed and recorded on to the company CRM system.
· Providing updated information notes on to the bespoke database/CRM, to ensure Sales Executives and Sales Coordinators have up to date information detailing the exact stage of each order.
· Supporting the Sales executives with quotations, pricing assistance, customer visit support and liaising with China factories.
· Ensuring a high quality of service is always maintained
Skills and competencies required:
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent team worker, with a proven ability to liaise effectively with colleagues
· Ability to plan, prioritise, schedule and coordinate a busy workload
· Proven ability to work under pressure
· Good telephone manner
· Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
· Strong customer focus with the ability to present an organisation in the most positive and professional manner
· Ability to balance customers wishes with the organisations needs
· Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, clients & 3rd parties
· IT literate
· Excellent time management skills, when working to fixed deadlines
· Highly trustworthy
· Problem solving skills
· Self-motivated with a genuine interest in the merchandise sector
· Flexible and able to learn new skills and adapt to new challenges
Experience of the following is preferred but not essential:
· Working in the promotional merchandise industry
· Dealing with overseas manufacturers and suppliers
· Using a sales data base or CRM system
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org