1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
2. Work Avenue reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. The terms and conditions apply to any website under the control of Work Avenue and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
4. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Work Avenue or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
Should Work Avenue receive any complaint with regard to third party material on our site, we will review the matter and remove material at our sole discretion. We will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
5. Material on our site is given for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon.
6. Permission is required to use any Work Avenue Intellectual Property, including the Work Avenue name and logo. Work Avenue shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request permission please email@example.com
7. Work Avenue is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Work Avenue website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to any Work Avenue website, or to request a link to be created to them, must firstname.lastname@example.org
9. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.