Project & Operations Manager- Nisa-Nashim
- Location: London
- Sector: Not for Profit
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
Nisa-Nashim is recruiting for a Project & Operations Manager to join their team.Email to a friend
- Acting as the main point of contact for Nisa-Nashim and working closely with volunteers and other staff to ensure a coordinated effort
- Providing coordination and administrative support for Nisa-Nashim
- Updating and maintaining the Nisa-Nashim database
- Producing presentations for, and keeping and distributing minutes at meetings
- Assisting with producing Nisa-Nashim conference annually
- Assisting with managing other events throughout the year including, but not limited to marches, meetings, events
- Working with the Co-founders and board on the ongoing strategy of Nisa-Nashim
- Building relationships in the Jewish, Muslim and Interfaith communities in the UK and Europe.
- Being a part of the team working with our 30 local groups
- Contributing to the thinking around and implementation of the Nisa-Nashim communications and PR strategy
- Ensuring that the Nisa-Nashim website remains current
- Contributing to (but probably not responsible for) the development of social media output: Facebook, Twitter and the Nisa-Nashim newsletter
- Developing budget and making spending decisions within budget, as agreed with the Co-Chairs
- Developing and drafting fundraising material and grant applications.
- Helping identify sources, write proposals and procure grants for Nisa-Nashim from government, trusts and major donors
- Supervising the allocation of grants and coordinating, monitoring and reporting on developments in line with Nisa-Nashim and donor requirements
- A dynamic, proactive person with enthusiasm and drive.
- Project and event management experience
- Excellent IT skills – maintaining websites and the database and fluent in Wordpress, Mailchimp, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher (specifics can be learned if not already known)
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills
- Some knowledge of and interest in the Jewish and Muslim communities and interfaith structures would be ideal.
- An understanding of the work of Nisa-Nashim and a strong engagement with its aims.
- An ability to engage with volunteers and manage people is essential
- The successful candidate needs to be relatively self sufficient