Sales Negotiator- Life Residential
- Location: London, SW1
- Sector: Property
- Salary: competitive plus commission
Email to a friend
Life Residential are expanding and looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join the growing team in their Westminster office.
Key Responsibilities of Sales Negotiator:
- Accompany viewing properties.
- Arranging for the marketing material to be provided for new instructions.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
- Registering applicants.
- Display a good working knowledge of P2Gold & Dezrez.
- Advising clients and buyers about the buying and selling process.
- Making sure that a touting program is in place and delivered.
- Preparing sales brochures.
- Representing our clients in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Arranging conveyancing (legal sale and purchase documents).
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
Skills of Sales Negotiator:
- Competent computer skills.
- Communication skills are essential for Sales Negotiator.
- Ability to work within a team.
- An understanding of the sales process.
- Enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
- Sales Negotiator will be able to negotiate and sell.
- Good time management.