Office Junior/Administrator- The Berkshire Group
- Location: NW London
- Sector: Administration
This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our high end, fast-paced property management / development company, based in North London.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join the business and support the Executive Assistant whilst another Administrator is on Maternity Leave. Although we are advertising the role as temporary it will be with the view to be made permanent, should the placement work well.
This is an entry level role so no formal qualifications are necessary, personality and the ability to hit the ground running is more important!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting Clients, offering refreshments
- Answering calls, transferring or taking messages
- Scanning and indexing documents
- Opening and distributing post
- Filing legal documents
- Posting landlord statements
- Posting all company mail at the post office
- Validating warranty on new appliances
- Providing ad-hoc support to the department
- Excel, Word and outlook experience essential
- CRM experience ideal but not essential
- Computer literate
- Capable of working independently
- Hardworking and a keen learner