Business Development Manager- Vanilla Films
- Location: North London
- Sector: Creative
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000 plus commission
We’re a friendly, award winning corporate video agency, working with some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. As part of exciting plans for growth, we’re looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join our experienced team.
Key activities to include:
- Strategically developing and increasing the pipeline of new business coming into the company
- Researching and identifying new clients, opportunities and competitors to support growth related activities
- Building our client network through social and other means
- Setting up meetings between client decision makers and company Co-MDs
- Developing and maintaining a CRM system
- Managing a programme of proactive and relevant intel to key contacts and new business leads
- Ensuring consistency in tone and style throughout all client communications
- Working with the MDs to plan persuasive approaches and pitches
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales
You’ll have some experience and track record of success in process driven business activity.
Excellent at research and market analysis, you’ll have strong organisational and excel skills. You are a good communicator, articulate and engaging in both the spoken and written word. You’re self-motivated, digital / social media savvy, professional and dependable. You’re prepared to challenge thinking, introduce new ideas to the way we work and ultimately, bring in new and valuable business.
Contacts, experience and an interest in the areas of corporate CSR, not for profits, education, health and government sectors will be an advantage.
Option to work on a part time, flexible basis.