- Location: North London
- Sector: Administration
- Employer: Hatzola
Overview of Job
The Compliance Manager will be responsible to oversee employments, HR, compliance and work closely with all management teams and department.
They will be responsible for the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
They will report to the CEO directly and report weekly/monthly to the relevant departments.
Functions of Job
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organisationally that will contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Strive to ensure that the organisation meets and conforms to CQC requirements.
- Ensure the organisation is always ready for emergency response and to collaborate with other emergency services on all relevant issues including contingency planning.
- Ensure that processes and policies of the organisation are up to date and are being adhered to.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage recruitment programmes as appropriate;
- Ensure extensive reporting/analysis, so that frontline disciplinary to Members and Dispatchers are happening appropriately;
- Oversee the effective management of annual and personal leave and replacement for Members and Dispatchers.
- Assess the quality of how calls are responded to, by ensuring monthly call reviews and developing an appropriate action plan to improve quality of care provided.
- Identify and implement the training needs of the organisation as required.
- Manage trainers and training
- Ensure Staff appraisals & Performance management is done regularly
- Manage the process pf introducing paramedics into the organisation
- High level of intelligence
- Excellent managerial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Self-motivator with good organisational skills
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Understanding of the local Orthodox Jewish community
- Strong interest in community work
Preferable but not Essential
- Experience of management/leadership
- Experience of working with mainstream/public sector organisations
- Relevant professional qualification