Office Manager- Omnam Investment Group
- Location: Maida Vale, London
- Sector: Administration
- Salary: £18,000 (20-25 hours per week)
Omnam Investment Group are offering an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join our team in London. The role includes providing high quality executive assistance and administrative support to the London team in the day to day running of the office. The role is varied but the main tasks are administrative.Email to a friend
- Diary management of multiple diaries, arranging meetings and conference calls.
- Process all incoming and outgoing communications (letters, reports and other materials, answer phones).
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process expense claims, payment requisition forms, out of pocket expenses etc.
- Management of financial transactions and reporting of company credit card use.
- Proven experience for 2 years in a similar role.
- Working in a busy office environment, the candidate must have excellent communication skills, high energy, a ‘can do’ attitude and a fast work pace.
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills.
- Highly organized and methodical, excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to work at a high -pressure environment.
- Resourceful and a natural problem solver.
- Highly skilled in Office software, including outlook, excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm with a high level of common sense.
- High attention to details.
- Proactive, hardworking, confident, willing to learn attitude.
- English – fluent verbal and written. Other Languages – Advantage