Graphic & Web Designer- Fusion Consulting
- Location: Edgware, HA8
- Sector: Creative
- Salary: £15,000 (for 3 days)
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic & Web Designer to join our ‘Echo Marketing’ team in London, working on creative concepts, design work and web projects on a part-time basis. We want to hear from individuals with several years’ worth of experience in working on both client facing and internal projects that can help shape various brands marketing, websites and social activity to increase their digital and brand presence.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the right person will need to have some UX/UI design skills as well as general creative design skills bringing concepts to life for end-clients all over the world.
You will help create striking visual creative designs for all internal and external work. You will also work collaboratively with the project managers, developers, marketing and social media teams to match their client requirements.
- UX / UI should be in your DNA and you are assured in creating and understanding wireframes and delivering the best user experiences
- You are an obsessive designer with an excellent track record of creating and designing captivating user experiences with a complete understanding for giving clients the best service
- We are looking for design concepts, front end design, wire-framing and prototyping
- Proficient of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- Skills should also include graphic design, photo editing, video creation and user interface design
You welcome new challenges daily and are ready to work on a range of projects
- Skilled in web design proto-typing, logo designing, creative concepts and presenting option
- You will have a depth of experience in designing internal marketing collateral, both online and offline and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the different needs various marketing requirements
- You are someone that can create and work to brand guidelines, and be pioneering and innovative in the delivery of your thinking and end product
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of designing web pages, web planning and design tools
- Master at Adobe packages as well as Microsoft Visio
- Ability of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experienced in taking briefs and managing projects from conception to finalisation
- Practiced in working articulately with marketing, project management and development teams
- Skilled in working on both internal and client facing projects and activity
What we offer:
- Basic Salary £25,000 FTE: pro rata for 3 days a week (£15,000)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- We are flexible on hours to work in relation to family or childcare
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems.
Our Echo Marketing brand focuses on bringing our clients propositions to life using a range of digital marketing and branding services.
For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk and www.echomarketing.com
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.